Once added to the Ohloh database, a Repository is permanent. However, Enlistments to that Repository may be added or removed at any time. Many Projects may share a single Repository.
- The unique ID of the Enlistment.
- The unique ID of the Project.
- The unique ID of the Repository.
- The Repository record will be included in full here.
To get a single Enlistment:
To get a list of all Enlistments for a particular Project:
The Enlistment collection method supports the standard collection request parameters with the following details:
- If supplied, enlistments with a repository URL matching the query string will be returned.
- Enlistment collections support the following sort options: